Hot Dipped Galvanized Expanded Metal Sheet Low Carbon Steel
Expanded Metal Sheet is defined by the long way of mesh (LWM) and short way of mesh
(SWM), followed by width of strand and sheet (strand) thickness.
The width of the sheet often has to be limited, but the length of
the expanded metal can in most cases be without restrictions.
It is widely used in everything: Filters baskets, Air filtration
units, Medicine, Machine guards, Animal cages, the protecting of
electrical equipment window, Safety door &window, room
dividers, Decorative celling, Highway fence, civil building.
Concreter in for cement, Walkway , Anti-dazzle panels, Plaster
trims, Fan covers.
|iron plate Expanded Metal|
|Short Width Distance mm||Long Width Distancemm||Mesh Thicknessmm||Strandmm||Weightkg/m2|
4. Feature Advantage
The mesh is formed from a single piece of metal;
* The process is not wasteful of material;
* Higher strength-to-weight ratio than sheet metal;
* Anti-slip surface;
* Excludes and retains simultaneously;
* Premium reinforcement properties;
* Practical and effective screening;
* High efficient conductor;
* Super corrosion resistance.
5. Competitive Advantage
1) All size can be customized
2) OEM and ODM are welcome.( you only need to provide the sample or
draws to us)
3) We can reply your inquire within 3 hours
4) Certificate : ISO 9001:2000 and CE
5) Any logo can be printed on carton
6.) We have 10 years of export experience, seven years of alibaba
member. We are able to provide quality and credit guarantee for
6. Products pictures