Galvanised steel grating clips fastener Stainless Steel Grating
Stai Stainless Steel Grating Clips & Fasteners
- “J” Clips
- Hold a single bar and are nearly the same height as the grating
- These clips can be pulled down completely to the support under
- Grating Thicknesses 5/8” 1” 1 ½” and 2”
- “M” Clips (saddle clips)
- Hold two bars and can be used to snug the grating to the support.
- For Molded bar spacing @ 1” 1 ½”narrow 1 ½”wide and 2”
- Clips for Pultruded Grating thicknesses from 1” 1 ½ “ and 2”
- EPC (end panel clips)
- Used to hold two separate pieces of grating, or two separate
panels of grating
- These should be used where a grating seam crosses a walking path
and there is no support immediately under that seam
- EPC Clips are offered for grating thicknesses of: 1”, 1 ½”, and
Application: Attaches grating to structure
Contract Catalog Item:Y
Distance Between Grating Bars:1-1/2"
Expanded Catalog Item:Y
Finish:Galvanized or stainless steel
Grating Bar Depth:2-3/4"
Grating Bar Width:7/8"
Model Compatibility:Bar Grating, 1-3/16" on Center, 1-1/2" Tall
Product Weight:9 lbs.
Applications:Attaches Grating to Structure
Notes:Quick Install, Work Done Above Grating, No Damage to
Types of fixing clips:
* Type A - comprising a top clip with double saddle, a lower clip
with teeth and a M10 (or M8)
* Type B - comprising a top clip with double saddle (of which one
saddle can secure the two bearing bars of adjacent panels), a lower
clip with teeth and a M10 (or M8)
* Type C - comprising a top clip with double saddle and a M10 (or
|product code||screw dia (mm)||grating width (mm)||grating depth (mm)|
|GF3 S08 ASSY||304 stainless steel||M08||0.625||8|
|GF1 G10 ASSY||galvanised malleable iron||M10||0.750||5|
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3|
|Lower the GrateFix through the open part of the grating, ensure the
bracket is seated over the adjacent bearing bars.||Slide the GrateFix towards the supporting steelwork flange as far
as it will go to ensure maximum clamping force.||Tighten the screw and ensure that the lower casting rotates until
one of the steps locates on the bearing bar.|
Grating Clips are used for fixing down open steel flooring and
provide an easy, quick and cost effective method of fixing.
Supplied in mild steel with galvanised finish or stainless steel.
Our technical staff are available to discuss your project or
applications with you.